Mobile » Android » Programs
MacroDroid – Device Automation PRO v3.15.1 | 12,9 MB
Requirements: Android 4.0 and up
MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple, attractive UI and logical step by step process.
MacroDroid – Device Automation PRO v3.15.1
14 Days Free Access to USENET!
Free 300 GB with Full DSL-Broadband Speed!
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
– Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
– Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
– Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
– Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
– Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy:
– Click ‘Add Macro’
– Select a trigger from a list – (e.g. Battery Level).
– Configure any trigger specific settings – (e.g. Battery Level
– Select an action from a list – (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
– Configure any action specific setting – (e.g. Disable Wifi)
– Add more actions as required (up to 10)
– Optionally select a constraint from a list – (e.g. Day of the Week)
– Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
– Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
– Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
Fixed crash issues on startup that were effecting a small percentage of users.
Added option in the notification settings to show the last few macros that have been run.
Temporarily backed out Passive listening on location trigger as it is causing crashes for some users.
Fixed a few issues around wild card checking.
Other small fixes.