Mobile » Android » Programs
OCR Instantly Pro v3.0.1 | 16 MB
Requirements: Android 2.3.3 and up
OCR stands for Optical Character Recognition which is a technology to convert image to text.
OCR Instantly Pro v3.0.1
14 Days Free Access to USENET!
Free 300 GB with Full DSL-Broadband Speed!
Turn your mobile phone into a portable text reader now!
It is better than other OCR apps in terms of simplicity and functionality. With strong points such as:
– Offline OCR engine – doesn’t require sending data to servers for processing.
– Image enhancement engine – Capable of removing noise such as flickering lines seen when taking photo of a computer screen!
– Simplicity – very simple to use!
– Image can be cropped, rotated, or saved to SD card as .jpg file (saving is available in Pro version only).
– Digitized text can be copied to clipboard, shared with other apps directly, or saved to SD card as .txt file (saving is available in Pro version only).
– Paragraph Scanning Mode (Pro version only) – detects and removes unwanted line breaks in paragraphs.
– Text To Speech support (Pro version only) – supported languages depend on the Text To Speech (TTS) engine installed on your device. The default engine in most devices only supports English (UK), English (US), French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
– Multi-Language OCR support (Pro version only) – perform OCR on text that contains multiple languages. Note: Some language combinations don’t work well, for example Japanese + English, Chinese + English etc.
Afrikaans, Ancient Greek, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian (Old), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin), Slovenian, Spanish (old), Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Pro Version Features:
– Ad free
– Paragraph Scanning Mode
– Text To Speech support
– Multi-Language OCR support
– Saving digitized text to SD card
– Saving enhanced photo to SD card
– More to come in future updates. Drop me an email for feature requests!
– Fixed a minor issue with Android permissions